Videos on ViewChange.org
The key to preventing malaria deaths often involves small changes made at a community level. This film follows a local health information worker in Tanzania as he teaches local people about mosquito nets and the importance of using a medical clinic rather than traditional healers.
Nathan Myhrvold and team's latest inventions—as brilliant as they are bold—remind us that the world needs wild creativity to tackle big problems like malaria. And just as that idea sinks in, he rolls out a live demo of a new, mosquito-zapping gizmo you have to see to believe.
Videos from around the web
- Mosquito net distribution in Mwanza, Tanzania
- Using music to eradicate malaria
- Seeking a Malaria Vaccine
- Zanzibar malaria down to 1 percent
- A Success Story in Fighting Malaria
- Where the Fight Against Malaria is Being Won
- Africa: malaria vaccine to protect the most vulnerable
- Bite me...
- Celebs, big donors help fight Africa's war on malaria